Summer Internship Social Media UK & NL (2,5 days – June till August)
We’re looking for a conscious party animal! Are you an ambitious selfie king/queen who loves festivals? Do you post amazeballs snaps? Are you in for a great adventure and do you want to work for 10,000 HOURS UK at our headquarters in Amsterdam? We have the perfect summer internship for you!
10,000 HOURS is looking for a summer intern (June till the end of August) who can support the Marketing and Communication Department. You will write social media content and blog content. This is your change to create a cool network in the festival scene and… of course… learn a lot.
– Manage and update our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Youtube)
– Write blogs about our festival events
– Do interviews with artists for our website
– Management support
– Contact with festival partners and artist management
– Support the production team
– Welcoming guests and journalists
– Giving support to the photographer
– You are a conscious party animal
– Work (intern) experience within journalism, marketing and communication
– Speaking and writing perfectly in English and Dutch
– Knowledge of the latest social media trends
– Knowledge of the electronic music industry
– No 9 till 6 mentality, you sometimes work in weekends
– Already booked a short vacation? Discuss this with us
– 2,5 days a week
– Available until the end of August.
– Dynamic, creative and international environment
– A lot of responsibility and work experience
– Informal atmosphere and short lines
We hit the dance floor and felt a great sense of unity. It made us wonder what our dance community could do with all its positive energy. If we all helped a good cause for just a few hours, how much difference could we make? That same year we donated our first hours. We spent a day with 150 other dance music lovers planting trees near the ID&T festival grounds. It was such a beautiful experience that we didn’t want to stop, so we raised the bar. 10,000 HOURS was born. Since then we’ve teamed up with artists, festivals and events to complete more than 40,000 hours of voluntary work. We’ve enabled visitors of music events to contribute to their local communities in new ways, from helping out in nursing homes to planting trees in nature and cooking meals for the homeless. The last 10,000 HOURS are always in our hearts. And the next 10,000 HOURS are always on our minds.
Please send your resume, motivation and photo before June 4, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Summer internship’.